BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 9, 2011

THIS FOR YOU!!

"I maybe not know how hard your situation is/was , how tired you are , how difficult you are , or maybe how annoying you are . You want me and the rest of us to understand your current situation but what about me? , what about us ? what ? Did you ever think of that ? Do you ? Do you really know how's my condition is when you're not here , when you left ? I don't think so . You can say that I change , but did you see yourself in that gorgeous mirror of yours ? I don't want to think about it but it's just hurtful not to think about it . You can just told me/us how you're feeling but you didn't because WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU . sure sure I get it , big time . So don't blame us if we say/thought something out of your mind . We can and we will . Don't underestimate me , don't ever . Yeah , make a joke , laugh at me but it's you I'm pointing to ."


weehee, suka this benda ni, thnks and sory jaja ,aku copy kau punya, tp i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment