BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 24, 2011

THE NEW ME ♥♥

heh, enth knp en dgn aku sekarang suddenly i fell like i wasn't me anymore. enth apahal tibatiba terminat korea , all korean stuff. and latest, tibatiba je i'm enjoy reading english novel


yg pasal korea tu start since sch holidays barubaru ni.oh i love watching korean movie, it make me happy :D 

novel tu pulk, thnks to ABI, he suggested me semua kawankawan aku takut tgk aku bila baca novel. heh actually they always scared off me, cakap jela bila je dorg tk takut tgk aku, :D. i'm good at that things. SYAHIRAH JAMALUDDIN KAN. :DDD 


whatever it is, to me, i've changed, i mean in a good way, i can improve my languages through reading. heh, not really exactly, tp bolh la dikatakan macam tu :)*ceh poyo gilaa en :D

No comments:

Post a Comment